All About My cakes and Treats

I am a stay-at-home mom who NEEDS a creative outlet! I love to watch Cake Boss and Ace of Cakes. In May of 2009, I decided to see if I could do what they do, and I was immediately hooked on the amount of design and detail that go into it!! After making many practice cakes for friends and family, I started getting orders for birthdays and events. My hobby turned into a "work-from-home" business and here I am! I learn something new with every cake and I am still loving every minute of it!



Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Page Design

WooHooo!!!!  The blogger Gods must have heard my prayers!  Finally, a way for me to have tabs you can click on to view the cakes by theme!!!  Hope this make it easier for everyone to find what they are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment