All About My cakes and Treats

I am a stay-at-home mom who NEEDS a creative outlet! I love to watch Cake Boss and Ace of Cakes. In May of 2009, I decided to see if I could do what they do, and I was immediately hooked on the amount of design and detail that go into it!! After making many practice cakes for friends and family, I started getting orders for birthdays and events. My hobby turned into a "work-from-home" business and here I am! I learn something new with every cake and I am still loving every minute of it!



Sunday, May 15, 2011

"The Crazy Season"

I know most of us grew up thinking there were just four seasons in the year, but I am making it official...there are 5!!  It's that time from the end of April till the beginning of July when there are all of the Graduations, Birthdays and Weddings.  By mid-July I need a vacation and usually ask myself again, why I do this, but the answer is always that I love it!
I will be posting more that one picture on here when I have time to post, so be sure to check out each category to see whats new!

No comments:

Post a Comment