All About My cakes and Treats

I am a stay-at-home mom who NEEDS a creative outlet! I love to watch Cake Boss and Ace of Cakes. In May of 2009, I decided to see if I could do what they do, and I was immediately hooked on the amount of design and detail that go into it!! After making many practice cakes for friends and family, I started getting orders for birthdays and events. My hobby turned into a "work-from-home" business and here I am! I learn something new with every cake and I am still loving every minute of it!



Sunday, January 15, 2012

It finally snowed!

The beginning of January, and we finally have our first real snow fall!  Unbelievable!  The holidays were insane, but fun and I had a nice week and 1/2 break, but now its back to the craziness.
Over Christmas break, my daughter and her friend had a mentoring project that they had to do for their Lifeskills class.  They asked me to teach them how to decorate a cake!  We had a lot of fun and I think they learned a lot!  I am so proud of how well they did and their snowflake cake was awesome!  They honestly did all of the work, with direction of course.
Keep checking back, I have some really fun cupcakes coming up in the next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment