All About My cakes and Treats

I am a stay-at-home mom who NEEDS a creative outlet! I love to watch Cake Boss and Ace of Cakes. In May of 2009, I decided to see if I could do what they do, and I was immediately hooked on the amount of design and detail that go into it!! After making many practice cakes for friends and family, I started getting orders for birthdays and events. My hobby turned into a "work-from-home" business and here I am! I learn something new with every cake and I am still loving every minute of it!



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wow!  November is shaping up to be a very busy month!  I am so excited!  I am already taking orders well into next year!  I have decided that I probably won't update the "post" section of my blog more than once a month, I don't want to bore you with my ramblings...after all, you are here to see my cakes!! I will ALWAYS update the pictures of each cake that I do!  So, check back often and leave me a message if you have any questions or just give me a call!  I typically only need a week or two notice if you would like for me to do a cake, but as we get closer to the holidays, it may get a little crazy! 
Thank You to everyone who has visited my site! I am still learning the ins and outs of blogging and the different features that are available, so be patient with me!  I want to say Thank You to all of my friends and family for all of their encouragement and support...you guys ROCK! 

1 comment:

  1. My family was the lucky recipient of this Fall/Thanksgiving cake. It really added to our holiday and made it even more special and fun. Thanks Tiff for treating us to your edible art! Clarie

    ReplyDelete